Release Planning & Tracking
1 Day Course
Who Should Attend?
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- QA Professionals
Class SizeMinimum: 10 students
Maximum: 20 students
This course introduces concepts for planning and the release of a project or program. Specifically covered are both the cultural mind-shifts needed for organizational planning and alignment of work, as well as the processes and mechanics for tracking the progress of delivery along the way. Also discussed are related topics such as dealing with uncertainty, delivering by a set date, and marketable releases.
Key Learning Points
- Organizational planning & delivery
- Minimal viable product/marketable features
- Using relative sizing
- Organizational progressive elaboration of work
- Using burn-up charts & cycle time
- Managing risk on agile projects